iFuture Academy After School Study Club
Enroll today and receive $20 OFF! You can also receive $50 if you bring friends and family.
The purpose of the study club is to help elementary school students to improve their academic skills in Math and English as well as empower them with 21st century learning skills in Science and Technology. (Including Coding and Robotics)
iFuture Academy After School Study Club is a safe and positive environment for students to interact with each other and to further develop their social skills while enhancing their academic skills.
$230 $210 or $285 $265 depending on the week.
Includes the following:
- Daily schedule includes English and Math practice.
- Every student will have their own personalized success program, made specifically for their strengths, weaknesses, goals, and engagement patterns.
- Monthly student progress reports with improvement map.
- Fully aligned content to Ontario Curriculum.
- A staff member will safely escort a group of children from school to the academy at the dismissal.
- A healthy snack at recess time.
- Study Club hours are every school day ( Mon-Fri) from 3.30pm to 6.00pm.
Include the following.
- Advanced learning sessions for the students who wants to get ahead of the classroom.
- Complementary add-on to the core membership.
- 3:1 student/teacher ratio.
- 1 hour enrichment session per week.
- Subjects offered are: