iFuture Academy After School Study Club
(Now taking registrations for the 2020-2021 school year)
Success at School, Skills for Life
Wait-list and pre-registration for before/after school program for the 2020-2021 School Year:
We ask that below inquiry form to be completed and submitted to add your child to our wait-list.
Be sure to complete one form for each child you would like to put on the wait-list.
At this time, we are doing our best to plan for the new school year and we are waiting for more information from the authorities as we wait to see exactly how and when our before/after school programs can resume.
Please note: Filling out this form does not guarantee your child’s spot. It is still dependent on availability of our program and based on direction from the provincial and local government. When a position becomes available, our staff will be in contact to discuss registration. We are only accepting online registrations by this form and due to Covid-19 our Academy is closed temporarily
The purpose of the study club is to help elementary school students to improve their academic skills in Math and English as well as empower them with 21st century learning skills in Science and Technology. (Including Coding and Robotics)
iFuture Academy After School Study Club is a safe and positive environment for students to interact with each other and to further develop their social skills while enhancing their academic skills.
Includes the following:
- Daily schedule includes English and Math practice.
- Every student will have their own personalized success program, made specifically for their strengths, weaknesses, goals, and engagement patterns.
- Monthly student progress reports with improvement map.
- Fully aligned content to Ontario Curriculum.
- A staff member will safely escort a group of children from school to the academy at the dismissal.
- A healthy snack at recess time.
- Study Club hours are every school day ( Mon-Fri) from 3.30pm to 6.00pm.
Include the following.
- Advanced learning sessions for the students who wants to get ahead of the classroom.
- Complementary add-on to the core membership.
- 1 hour enrichment session per week.
- Subjects offered are: